Wednesday, May 16, 2007

One Man

Sadness... I find it hard to explain. Confusion... is what i am going thru. Maybe being in this minor is a good thing... then i will be too busy to feel anything...


There's a man. Who loves you so much.
There's a man. Who can't even say I love you.
I kept it all in my heart, just so that u wont go away
How wrong i was, for all good things must come to an end
I, who cherishes you more than myself,when i am with you.
To make you laugh, I think of only that and
When and where ever you are I'm watching you and missing you.
And who worries of only you,


There's a girl, who doesn't know I'm suffering like this.
Who receives love but doesn't even know that it is love.
Leaving you, who is as foolish as I and sad,
At this moment tears come
When i turn around, you're no longer by my side.

-Adapted by K

Feelin Damn SAD can??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home