Thursday, June 07, 2007

EN103: Managing New and Ongoing Ventures

Crazy 2 presentations in 2 weeks.. now i know what its like to truly have sleepless nights.. i am still not used physically to not have at least 6hrs of sleep. Been working on our presentation since wednesday morning till this morning about 730am.. where my nose started to breakdown.. then me.. shockingly slept till 1230. Rushed down to change and prepare.. the team is AWESOME man. Cheers! I really believe now that true colours are shown in difficult times. My team was tired, demoralised, beaten down, sick, stressed. But we never gave up! We never blamed each other! ITs been one hell of a ride guys.. KEvin, Delvin, Denise, Leon, Zac, Steward.. I will never forget the times we spent in sauna ADM. i salute your cooperation, ur desire for excellence and the team comaradie that we have shown. We kicked ass today at the presentation. Really kicked some serious ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home