Sunday, October 09, 2005

A Moment To Remember...

Guys just keeping a record of which movies or show that gave me a nice impression and this month i liked "A Moment To Remember".



Story about guy who meets girl... girl gets alzheimer's disease... slowly loses her memory... shall not reveal the ending to avoid being a spoiler. But a touching story nevertheless that is worth watching for all those helpless romantics like me.

DVD

Currently involved in my church's Christmas Item. Gonna do a dance... just hope got can anoint me wif some cool dance moves... But must always remember to keep focus tt it is all in the name of God tt we are dancing for...

Gonna book in tonight... may the Lord bless me with a good week ahead..

(P.S. - thanks pple for dropping by on the chatterbox everytime u visit. keeps me informed of who were actually here. Do keep it up!)

1 Comments:

At 3:14 AM, Blogger Sam Law said...

Check out this online 'lost earnings' calculator. It's on the ProWorkflow homepage (on the left). Trust me - it's cool...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home