Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Better Not Fall inside again...

I am blogging at 147am in the night as i am doing my tutorials n i am sick of them already... Korean class was really fun today and i am glad i am studying korean. Haven updated much.. basically since coming to Uni, i have been packed 24/7 with commitments and activities. I promise to spend time with my parents least once a week, i have to attend CG on fri nites and church on Sun morning; Everyday my lessons start avg 9 and ends at 530 and the worse of all is tues ending at 730. Wed nights 7-9 are my korean classes and finally if i do make it to the Modern Jazz club, my thurs nights are occupied. Really i am being someone who hasnt got much personal time to myself... and now my heart is wavering...

I am to control myself this time.. at least till i know i am prepared... haix
sorry its matters of the heart that i do not wish to discuss...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home