Monday, October 31, 2005

忘了隐藏

Its funny... how u always cos my heart to beat 10x faster... to give me that adrenaline rush nothing could give...

Its funny... how jus one sms can cause me to smile like an idiot...

Its funny... what u can give me in 3 weeks tt no other could give me in the entire lifetime...

I packed a little gift - It is called "Blessings" and i hid it in a little place in my heart. Always ready to give a little bit of it everytime i think of you... till one day we can meet again, and when i see your smile .. i know u received this little gift .. delivered in a form so intangible... yet so real...

Life is supposed to be full of pleasant surprises aint it? *Winks
(hmmm... actually i realised i can also be poetic, pardon me for the bad english. This is wat army does to pple.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home