Sunday, August 20, 2006

DOWN

1.17am. Blogging because i cant do any of my tutorials... I feel damn useless... damn stupid... how did i ever make it to university... Flipping through the textbooks/notes... cant find the solution... After Yi Hao tried to explain the question to me.. things seemed clearer... Am i going to fail??

I remembered telling myself that for my last 4 yrs of my studying life, i have to live it to the fullest. I shall be active in my social circle and have lotsa fun yet do well in my studies... At this rate, i can only see myself going downhill...

Looking back over the past few years... I have been titled "The Overcomer' Fighter" by my friends.. They know me, that no matter how many i need to try, i will eventually overcome adversity and emerge victorious... but i have to admit that i never felt so low of confidence before...

I am out of the dance team... is it God's way of telling me i cant cope wif my studies?? Oh God.. now what am i to do?? All that passion for dance... i wanted to develop it further.. i feel like giving it up...

Bro Loyalle, if only u were enrolling to Com Eng the same yr as me... then i wont feel so lost. Yong Qing, thanks for everything. U were always ever willing to lend a helping hand...

I just felt ministered this morning during Church when Danny talked abt loving God as much as i love the world.. now.. i feel dead... God, u see me writing this post.. u can see me struggling in school... would u grant me wisdom? I dun ask for much, just a little... I am tired of working hard.. because this time hard work may not pay off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home