Saturday, November 05, 2005

Flashback...

We are section 4 Pegasus Coy

Something is kinda wrong this week... its like having lots of things and thoughts on my mind... but yet i cant sort out what it is. Had been having lots of dreams but i cant remember them clearly what they are about either.. I smell very bz weeks ahead in office as Heng is going for course... leaving me to cover a 4 pple duty. Damn its sure going to be tough... pray i gotta be tough enough..

People tell me that i have little time left in army... but the 9months remaining seems like an eternity. Lately i have been hoping forward daily that the day will come.. when i can leave my office and go back NTU finally... but i look back.. a year ago where i was in Tekong in the jungle.. getting "tekaned" by incompetent 3Sgts. It felt like it was years ago already.. I can no longer remember the skills i have learnt... neither do i wish to remember the disgusting experiences i had in the Infantry. But i remember my friends who went through serious crap with me, and i thank them for being around for me. Those who encouraged me when i struggled, who gave me a hand when i found my limit being stretched. Thank you all. I wish that each and everyone of you who went through thick and thin are doing well and may we meet up for a reunion one day

Field camp. I cant even recognise which one is me.

Buddy CheeSian.. thanks for taking care of me, for lending me coins to buy drinks.. accompanying me to haunted toilet and for all the laughters we shared...

Getting really "shacked" during field camp

This week i had a nice dinner with Joseph on sunday to pre celebrate his bday.. its great talking to him.. our dreams... his fears and shock gossips... Joe and I have been through quite abit together eh? Glad to know he is in NTU as well... maybe we can fight hand in hand again in uni.. this time lets hope i am a more competent fighter.

Yes. Today its Grace's bday. Ooops i nv bought her a present! But i think i gave her a present that cant be bought already... Happy Bday Gal. I will be there for ya if u ever need me...

"A laughter a day keeps all worries away!"

-Grace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home