Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Minor Eye Infection = $30 / Driving License = Priceless

I feel i spent too much this month le... hundreds of dollars on driving lessons... tmr is my test.. i really need Gods blessing for tmr.. have a smooth ride and get my license please..

Now surprisingly at home.. had a minor sore eye which infected 3 other pple.. Boss chased me home in case it spreads more.. but seeing the doctor killed me.. robbing me of 30 dollars of something which can be cured with just more sleep.

This is terribly boring to be at home with nothing to do... Think i need to spend more time reading rather than watching. Finish the book Trisha lent me and i will have accomplished reading my 1st book in more than 3 years.

Whole mind is filled with passing my driving test tmr... God please grant my wish...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home