Sunday, December 11, 2005

Dancing for God

Less than 1 week to the performance on 17th Dec. Pray that God can bring out the best in me...

Pray for more friends to come. In particular Joseph and his GF, Kelvin, Chiow, Jeremy, Kang Wei and GF, my cousin Koon Kiat and of coz my Sister.

Xmas is coming... will it be different this year?? I so eagerly await that special sparkle?

Maybe...

Kelvin aka Wa Zai

Right - Koon Kiat Left - My cousin Jeremy


My Sis

Jeremy


Joseph

To all friends in case you dunno, i will be performing a dance as part of a drama play on 17th 3pm ,24th 3pm, 25th 10am Venue: Singapore Post Centre(Directly outside paya lebar MRT) Interested in having a meaninful and peaceful Xmas with your loved ones?? Pls do not hesistate to msg me. You r free to bring your loved ones along!!! Dinner will be provided. It should end before 8pm k? So just come!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home