Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Non - Sense

I didnt mean to disappoint. I guess I lack heart. Sitting alone at home... maybe i can reflect on my own doings... before deciding on my next step.
Lost in the snow... I feel blurry... There is work tomorrow... Did i not try at all??
What was said to me... felt Cold.. I should just go into deep hibernation...
One more task to accomplish though... Do I still have it in me to get the job done?? Maybe
Should just go to sleep. Stop writing crap. Tomorrow will be a better day... yea I know it will be...

2 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger mae said...

boo! guess who.. okay i doubt u can remember me.. Anyway marie here (if you remember).. U're lookin good dude! anyway stay happy ya? is the plays still on?

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Keith said...

yea hi marie i remember ya for sure! yap its still on. free to come? can bring satish along! 3pm paya lebar singapore post. until about 5+ then after tt got cater food =) hope to cya there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home