Friday, October 06, 2006

One Night Only - Return of the Jedi




Wed Night, after Korean Class i received a call. Looking at my cell phone display, i see a familiar number that i would remember seeing everyday for the past 1 yr. I answered the phone.

K : "Hello, hey Wayne! Hows Life? What? Now? Where? Marina South?? Okay... Right! Lets just do this, for the good old times sake!

And so, i did something very untypical of me - spent 18 dollars taking a cab from NTU to Marina South to join my former army pals for a gathering.

Saw everyone looking well, Staff Teo and Staff Low has posted out; Sgt James is Ording; my patch mates Kelvin & Cheah Liang has orded... things have changed indeed...

Yeo Yi, u still drink like a girl! Wayne, Edmund u both haven changed much... Staff Ooi, forever my best staff, superior, elder bro in my stay in army. Thanks...

Had a little drinks, had fun... just like the good old days.. I couldnt sense the malicious atmosphere that i could so strongly feel in the office camp... Its like as if we didnt suffer at all... but i guess its only through difficult times that we can truly build a bond...

Army turns boys to men.
People come and go, but the memories we had together is forever...


BBQ-ing
Huat, me, Ong
Staff Ooi - the one and only

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home